1. GeneralBy using any of the vision2process (hereafter taldoo) products, software, or services available at *.taldoo.com (or *.taldoo.ch and other top-level domains) (collectively referred to as "Services") provided by Taldoo AG ("Taldoo"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Taldoo reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at: http://taldoo.com/terms-of-service The failure of Taldoo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that Taldoo owns all legal rights in the Service. You must not remove, modify or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use Taldoo’s trademarks (especially taldoo), trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features. Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account or access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services. If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and taldoo und replace all previous agreements under this title. There are no verbal subsidiary agreements. These Terms of Service, and your relationship with taldoo under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. You and taldoo agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Zurich, Switzerland, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
2. Provision of the Services by taldooYour use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Taldoo does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected. You understand and agree that taldoo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which taldoo may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services. Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail. You understand that taldoo can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services. Taldoo may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at taldoo’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
4. AdvertisementsSome of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on or made available to the Services. The manner, mode and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. You agree that taldoo may place such advertising on the Services. If you are using a free service, you must not block such advertising.
5. Fee based taldoo ServicesAny use of any of our Fee based taldoo subscription offerings is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms: Fee based taldoo is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds also in the following explicit cases: unavailability of services, downgrade, unused services, or when the functionality of services is changed. Abuse or excessively frequent requests via a taldoo user-account may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of the user-account. Taldoo determines abuse or excessive usage at its sole discretion. If you subscribe to our Fee based Taldoo’s offering, you select the number of users authorized to use your Fee based taldoo. A user is identified by his e-mail address. If a person uses several different e-mail addresses to participated by Taldoo, then each unique e-mail address will count as a separate user. You are responsible to ensure that the maximum user number for your Fee based Taldoo is not exceeded and that, if the maximum user number is exceeded, you upgrade to a higher subscription. Taldoo reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend user-account immediately if any of these terms are violated. Taldoo determines violation at its sole discretion. If a user-account is to be suspended, taldoo will make a reasonable attempt by e-mail to warn the user-account owner prior to suspension. A taldoo account is always associated with a user-account. All communication will be directed to the e-mail address associated with that user-account. You are responsible to keep your user-account information up-to-date.
6. Modifications to the PricesPrices of all Services are subject to change. If they change, the changes do not affect running subscriptions but will take effect only for any subsequent subscription period you choose to purchase. Taldoo is not liable to you or to any third party for any price change.
January 25, 2018
1. OverviewWhen you use taldoo, you send pieces of data to taldoo; this can be a name, an e-mail address, or information relating to your projects. Other data is generated implicitly by your use of Taldoo, e.g. log data. We use this information for internal analytical purposes to improve the product for you. Furthermore we employ other companies to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share this information with them to provide services to you. We do not sell your data to third parties.
2. Log dataTaldoo records certain requests and transactions in log files. This log data is used for troubleshooting, statistics, analytics, quality assurance, and to monitor system security and can be analyzed to that end. Taldoo can publish anonymous statistics under the condition that no personally identifiable information can be derived from such statistics. Taldoo also uses Google Analytics and Google Firebase Analytics (for iOS and Android apps) to compile usage statistics. These services are provided by Space Pencil, Inc. and by Google, Inc., respectively. Their privacy policies can be found at http://www.google.com/privacy and https://firebase.google.com/terms/analytics. Taldoo anonymizes IP addresses before they are sent to Google Analytics.
5. Inactive accountsTaldoo can delete user-accounts if they remain inactive (i.e. not accessed) for 1 year or longer.
5. Unauthorized accessTaldoo implements several mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to, accounts, or other data. User-accounts are protected by passwords. You should choose a secure password and ensure its confidentiality to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
6. Communication between you and TaldooIf you send taldoo a message, this message can be stored to process it, to compile statistical information, to improve our services and support, or to get in touch with you.
7. Payment processingTaldoo supports the leading payment processing provider, PayPal. You can find their privacy policies here: PayPal. To make payments as easy and user-friendly as possible, Taldoo sends your name and e-mail address to Paypal during a payment process. All this information would be requested by the provider anway.
8. Location of dataThe taldoo databases are mainly located in Switzerland.
January 25, 2018